Most accommodation managers will give you their house rules. These are a set of rules that must be followed – if you don’t you could be fined, evicted or lose your bond.
Accommodation managers generally have the following rules:
The registered guest is responsible for the actions of ALL persons in their accommodation.
- No overcrowding. Groups can be evicted due to the actions of one person.
- Keep noise down to avoid disturbing others.
- Be responsible for the clean up of your accommodation and place rubbish in the bins provided.
- Damage to units MUST be reported to the accommodation manager immediately.
- Keep your accommodation secure at all times. Often theft or damage is not covered by insurance.
- Look after your friends, stay together and have a safe time.
Make sure you get a copy of your house rules when you book your accommodation.
WA Police and Local Rangers are on patrol during Leavers. Please contact them if you need assistance at your accommodation site.