Can I still go to Leavers if I left school before finishing Year 12?

Yes, you'll just need proof that you would have been in Year 12 this year. For example:

  • A letter from the WA Department of Education
  • A Year 11, 2020 or Year 12, 2021 school report
  • A letter from your WA school/TAFE
  • A letter of TAFE enrolment