What is BeachFest?
Hosted by Royal Life Saving Society WA, BeachFest is a day filled with awesome tunes, games and inflatable toys, all on the backdrop of one of the best beaches in Australia.
There are plenty of food options on the day to recharge your energy levels, as well as volunteers to look after you and make sure you have fun!
Can I attend BeachFest with a single day wristband?
No. BeachFest access is only available to those who have purchased a four day wristband*
Can I drink at BeachFest?
No. All leavers WA events are alcohol, drug and smoke-free area (no vapes either). This applies to all official Leavers WA events and locations, including BeachFest.
Can I drive and park at BeachFest?
No. There is NO access to private cars at BeachFest, you also won't be admitted if you walk there. Your best way to get to BeachFest is by catching one of the free Leavers Bus Services.
What time do the Buses come?
Bus services to BeachFest run continuously commencing at 10:30am until 3pm*, stopping at official Leavers WA bus stops from: Busselton to Meelup Beach, via Beachlands, Broadwater, Siesta Park and Four Seasons
- Dunsborough Town to Meelup Beach
- Dunsborough Lakes to Meelup Beach
- Yallingup Beach to Meelup Beach, via Yallingup Caves Caravan Park
*Bus services to BeachFest will stop early if the beach reaches capacity. Return services will continue to run until the event ends.
Will there be food available at BeachFest?
Yes, there will be plenty of food vans available at BeachFest for leavers to purchase food from!
What items are we not allowed to bring to BeachFest?
Prohibited items are as per our terms & conditions:
- No alcohol
- No illegal substances (controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia)
- No cigarettes (including e-cigarettes & VAPES)
- No lighters, matches & sparklers
- No weapons and other items that could cause harm, intimidation or public nuisance
- No glass, bottles or cans
- No aerosol cans
- No bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades/skates
- No animals
- No commercial grade filming or photo equipment
For more information about BeachFest click HERE