- Disclaimer of liability and warnings
- Linked websites
Disclaimer of liability and warnings
The Western Australia Police  is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss  in connection with use of this website or a linked website .
The information provided on the Western Australia Police website has been compiled for your convenience. While we strive for excellence, the Western Australia Police takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website. You must make your own assessment of information on this website and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
The WA Police is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website.
The WA Police reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice. The WA Police is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded.
We have provided links to other websites for your convenience. They may not be maintained or be current. The WA Police accepts no responsibility for the content of those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval by the WA Police of that website, its owners or operators, or any information, products or services offered on that website.
- The term “this website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at leaverswa.com.au (including the layout of this website; individual elements of the website design; underlying code elements of this website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website).
- The terms “Western Australia Police” and “WA Police” stand for the Western Australia Police and includes the State of Western Australia, the Ministers of the State of Western Australia, the Commissioner of Police, members of the Police of Western Australia, all officers, servants and agents of the Crown and any authors or contributors to this website.
- The term “loss” means any loss or damage, personal injury or death, however caused (including through negligence), which may have directly or indirectly suffered.
- The term “linked website” means a website or person other than the Western Australia Police, which are hyperlinked to or from this website.